Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A little Disclaimer, before we begin...

Something you should know...


This blog is considered a 'secondary' source- meaning that the tutorials/information I share is my discussion on information previously presented elsewhere.


In the grand scheme of scholarship, I don't have the ability (yet) to access primary source materials. For example, I can't handle the Manuscripts of the Bodleian myself, but I can access the manuscripts via the library to discuss the images therein.

Also, in the spirit of not cluttering up my posts, I will be happy to furnish the bibliography of the sources I use to anyone who asks. I will not post all the sources I use on the posts themselves, and will credit photos only in the post.

If that makes any sense.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment and I'll respond as soon as I'm able.

No comments:

Post a Comment